These resources are designed to help teachers create and manage learning centers in their classrooms. These learning centers are stations where students can work independently or with peers on various activities that reinforce and extend their learning. Some of the benefits of using these resources are:
- They offer a variety of ideas and activities for different topics and skills in literacy and math.
- They support student differentiation, engagement, and collaboration.
- They allow the teacher to focus on small group instruction or individual conferencing.
- They provide meaningful learning experiences for students.
- They free up the teacher to work with small groups or individual students.